Sunday, June 12, 2011

Suzi Says Feng Shui, and a Franken

This is Suzi Says Feng Shui, a gorgeous blue with a rather silly name from OPI's Hong Kong collection. I only rarely wear blues, but I tried this on a whim and totally fell in love. I love its dusty quality and the formula was a dream. I apologize for the photo quality, my camera cord has disappeared, so this was taken with my phone.



The polish on my ring finger was my attempt to franken something like Deborah Lippmann's Glitter in the Air so I wouldn't have to spend $18+ on the real thing. I made this with OPI Funny Bunny, ORLY Snowcone, and NYC Starry Silver Glitter (holo with blue and violet hexagonal glitter). It definitely isn't a dupe, but it's pretty nice!

Here's a bottle pic:

On a more personal note, I am very sorry for the long absence with no explanation. Things have been quite topsy-turvy for the past year, and I'm not even sure when (or if) this rollercoaster will end! I appreciate your patience and understanding, I really do. :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment