Saturday, November 6, 2010

Color Club Chelsea Girl

Hello again! :)

I bought another Kleancolor last summer, with blue glitter. It's so pretty! Unfortunately, my first attempt at wearing it kind of flopped. I had decided to leave Color Club's Chelsea Girl at home instead of bringing it back to school with me, but I felt like I should wear it properly before I shipped off. It's not a color I really like on me, but I thought that it might make a good base for it. Instead, it just came off kind of... flat.

No flash:


Flash:


It looked even worse close up! I'm not sure what was going on, but the Kleancolor and the Color Club started separating from each other pretty quickly, and all these weird bubbles formed between them. Gross!



In the end, I decided to leave both of them at home. They're both very pretty but neither really did anything for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment