Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Color Club Volt of Light

Sorry for the lack of posts recently; LacuqerMuse and I were busy with the end of term and moving out. Hopefully we'll be back in the swing of things soon! :)

I ordered a bottle of Color Club Volt of Light because I was really feeling the neons and this one looked extra bright. And it really is! It's like I colored my nails with highlighter! All of the neons in this series have an interesting blue flash in the color that makes them seem even more intensely neon.

I stamped on top of it with Konad plate m65 (I just realized I forgot to say what plate I used in my previous post! How embarrassing!) because the color was a little overwhelming for me when I first put it on and used Color Club Vivid topcoat. I really like Vivid. It really keeps the colors popping and gets nice and shiny. ♥

Flash:


No flash:


You can see a little more of the blue flash I mentioned in the picture without flash, but the first one really shows how bright this polish is! I considered putting stripes on this color but decided against it when it was pointed out to me that it would look so much like a yellow jacket. There were some buzzing around on campus and I didn't want to attract that kind of attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment