Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SpaRitual Nail Lacquer Muse

It's my first SpaRitual Nail Lacquer in Muse!

I originally ordered Muse because I "had to make shipping worth it" for SpaRitual Optical Illusion, I liked the name, and I didn't have anything like it.

Full Sun:


Fading Evening Light:


It's an unusual plum-tinged bronze with rainbow micro shimmer. The purple tones don't really show up in these pictures, but I assure you they're there. :) I don't usually wear this sort of color, but I really liked it on me. It's very work-appropriate, very sophisticated. It sort of has an Greek/Roman goddess feel to it. I really can't think of a better way to describe it than that.

Flash:

This lasted for a whole week with only very minor tipwear. I had to take it off to patch my index finger (which I then broke properly today, grrr), but otherwise I'm sure I could have worn it several days more.


I'm curious: What are your favorite SpaRituals? What do you think of Muse?

Until next time! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment