Thursday, April 1, 2010

China Glaze He's Going In Circles

I recently obtained China Glaze He's Going in Circles, from the Kaleidoscope collection. It's a beautiful sea-foam green, a really delicate color. It's very feminine, and I like it a lot.

The holo in this is apparent even when not in bright sunlight.

But with sunlight (or, in this case, flash, since it is dreary out) it really glows! Beware of driving (or biking, jogging, walking...) with this on! It's really quite distracting, because it twinkles nearly constantly.

I assumed this would be on the bumpier side, and I would need to soak my nails to get it off cleanly. Wrong! This is very smooth, even though it looks quite glittery, and it comes off just as easily.


I actually wore this for about three days without much tipwear or chips, and was not tempted to stamp over it at all. A great polish. This is three thin coats, because it is on the sheer side, but it dries fast and it totally worth it. This collection has been discontinued, but I know some etailers still have a few bottles, so it's still around. I love the design on these bottles too, they just look so snazzy.

I'm hoping to get up some swatch pictures of Kaleidoscope Him Out, the only other polish I got from this collection soon.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment