Monday, April 12, 2010

Borghese Rubino Red + Nfu.Oh #59

I hope everyone's weekends went swimmingly. In advance, please excuse the large chips on my index finger. I used two coats of Borghese Rubino Red, a lovely pinky blue-toned red. Ruby red is a pretty good description of this creme, and it applied very well, perfect application with two coats, but if you were neater than I, you probably could have gotten away with one. The Borghese cremes I've tried are all extremely opaque and glossy. The colors are not particularly unique, but the formulas are superb. I change my polish every few days, though, so I can't comment much on wear.


I added two coats of Nfu.Oh #59 to Rubino Red, which made it a bit redder and very squishy/jelly-like in appearance. The flakies were really eye-catching, changing the tone of the polish from cool to warm.



Flash:

Natural lighting (more color accurate, but I look extremely pale)

Until next time!

1 comment: